Wednesday, May 2, 2007

New Places New Adventures

If you've been wondering why there's been silence for more than a month on this blog, here's why...

After having met with friends, mentors and family, I made a decision to change gears and head to another agency. Depending on who you talk to, I'm apparently headed to a few different agencies but in a few weeks time, the ink will be dry and I'll be letting everyone know exactly where I've landed. But during the past month, I've been updating my resume, having coffee or drinks with recruiters, VPs and HR managers...having met with 10 agencies, it took my focus away from this blog but I hope to start it back up after a few weeks off.

The decision to move came more recently as I felt my professional growth would be better met in another environment.

I've learned a lot at Zeno Group and have had lots of great opportunites and successes. I still have great mentors and friends and hope to stay in touch with them in the coming years.

Today is my last official day at Zeno and tomorrow (Thursday) I'll have a beer for breakfast then decide what I will do with my time off.

Go Warriors! Smoke that Cuban! Baron for Mayor!

No comments:

 
Digg!