Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Natali Del Conte's Secret New Project

I don't know what Natali's new gig is, but I'm dying to find out. I worked with her when she was in public relations and we're both Trojans. Fight On! I pitched her when she was with the SF Examiner and exchanged a few emails when she was at PC Magazine. But I haven't spoken to her recently. If you've been following the news, you saw Mike Arrington revealed last month on CrunchNotes that Natali left TechCrunch after three weeks. This was followed by a blog in the SF Chronicle that got Natali's side of the story. AppScout says she's working on a "top-secret tech-internet-video-blogging project." I'll probably end up finding out what her new gig is through some blog but maybe she will pick up her cell and reveal the big secret...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why don't you just ask me?

Jin Woo said...

I haven't had a chance to call or e-mail you. I definitely plan to.

 
Digg!